In order to store and transport files in an organized way 7zip is the right place to be in This is an Open source and free file archive which can store a number of files in archives or many archives. It was released in the year 1999 by Iglov Pavlov .The license is GNU LGPL with unRAR restriction which means they are not allowed to reveal the scientific information about the software. The file extension is .7zip which has many directories and files. This is mainly used so that the size of the data can be compressed. The common algorithms used are bzip2, PPMd, LZMA2, and LZMA and is written in C++ language . It separates each module so that they can work independently and is stored as Unicode.
Features of 7Zip v4.34 Beta
- The files are highly encrypted and the user needs a password to view the filenames in archive
- As 7z is an open architecture it can support compression methods such as LZMA and LZMA2
- The supported formats which are used for packing or unpacking are 7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP and WIM and only for unpacking AR, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DMG, EXT, FAT, GPT, HFS, IHEX, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, QCOW2, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, UEFI, VDI, VHD, VMDK, WIM, XAR and Z are used.
- 7Zip has a SFX/SEA which is a software that has the machine executable program commands of the file so that it can be compatible on any operating system without the need for an extractor.
How to download 7Zip v4.34 Beta?
- Go to 7Zip button and click on it.
- Save and run the downloaded file.
- Click the install option and 7zip is installed.