7Zip is an open source file archiver software which is used to store different types of files in compressed state. They are termed as ARCHIVES. It works through command line interface as command “p7zip”. It was put forward by Igor pavlov in 1999.It even uses graphical user interface. It uses 7z archive format which is built in format, still it can read and write other formats. In 2007 and 2013 7-zip won awards for “Technical design” and “Best Project” by SourceForge.net.
Features of 7Zip v4.37 Beta
Features of 7Zip includes-
- It creates self extracting single volume archives.
- It works on Command line interface service.
- As per requirement corrupted archives can be unpacked and renamed.
- Contains Multiple core CPU threadings.
- User friendly as basic orthodox file manager.
- Allows use for backups on removable media.
- P-zip uses graphical user interface of Unix/Linux/Archive manager since windows comes with own.
- EXE files are opened as archives without launching setup or installer by allowing decompression of files.
- It is more secure since that the installer and SFX modules have added protection against DLL preloading attack.
- It has self- extracting ability in 7z format.
- It contains plugin for FAR manager.
- It soothes user in 87 languages.
How to Download 7Zip v4.37 Beta?
In order to download 7 zip software,first click on download button. Save the file in the required drive and extract it and install it.