The main problem now-a-days is the storage problem in all the devices. In such situations 7 ZIP comes into action. It is an open source file archiver software which helps to store different format files in the compressed state. They call them as Archives. Igor Pavlov is the architect of this application which was introduced in the year of 1999. As many computer applications this app also works through the command line interface namely “pZip”. It can read and write all the other formats even it uses 7z archive format. SourceForge.net presented this application as “Best project” in 2013. In 2007 it won awards for “Technical Design”.
Features of 7Zip 4.44 Beta
- User can use the diverse language options in this application as it contains around 87 languages.
- FAR manager can be accessed without any discomfort as it contains plugin for FAR.
- 7Z format which was inbuilt format enables the self-extracting ability of the app.
- DLL preloading attack is now defeated since the installer and SFX modules have added protection.
- You can access EXE files as archives without launching setup or installer by decompression of files.
- 7Zip app uses own graphical user interface in windows OS, whereas it uses interface of LINUX/UNIX in other OS driven devices.
- Backups can be done effectively on removable media through this app.
- It has user friendly interface as basic orthodox file manager.
- Multiple core CPU threadings helps the application to process instant and correct results.
- It can create self-extracting single volume archives on its own.
How to download 7Zip v4.44 Beta?
Manage all your compressible data all in one place with just a click. The link allows access to the 7 ZIP download interface. Click on the link in the article to download and install it in your device.