7ZIP is a file archiver which has a high compression ratio. The main function of 7ZIP is to collect the files into a compressed file known as the archive. it is a free and open source file archiver. The software was developed in the year 1999 by Igor Pavlov. The latest version of 7 Zip was introduced in April 2018.
Features of 7Zip v5.8-
The latest version of 7ZIP has the following given features-
- The application is available in 86 languages including English, French, Afrikaans, Czech, Uzbek, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali, German, Chinese, Danish, and others.
- The program can be used from a command line interface as well as graphical user interface. The command line interface uses the command pZip whereas the graphical user interface uses shell integration.
- By default, all the archives of the program are created in the 7z format. However, a large number of other formats can also be used to create file archives.
- Another feature that makes 7ZIP a unique app is that it has strong AES-256 encryption in 7z and ZIP formats.
- 7Zip also has a plugin for FAR Manager.
- It comes integrated with a core CPU threading.
- 7ZIP is compatible for all the operating systems. It can be used on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and others.
How to download 7Zip v5.8?
7Zip is available free for download and use. In order to avail the free version of 7ZIP program, click on the link given below-