7Zip is a free file archiver, a utility used to place groups of files within compressed containers known as “archives”. 7-zip uses its own archive format which is 7z but can read and write many other formats too.
Features of 7Zip v7.0
These below are the features of 7Zip:
- You can encrypt both type of files because encryption is enabled in both type of files.
- After encryption is done the users are required to supply a password to see the file names contained within the archive containers.
- This application provides you with volumes of dynamically variable sizes which allows users for backup on removable media such as writable CDs and DVDs.
- While using in dual panel mode the usability changes as basic orthodox file manager.
- It has multiple core CPU threading.
- It also unpacks archives with corrupted filenames, and you can even rename the files as required.
- It is capable of creating self-extracting single-volume archives too.
- It has command line interface, it provides you with two command line versions and all versions support multi threading.
- 7Zip comes with a file manager along with the standard archiver tools and the file manager has a tool bar with options to create an archive, to extract an archive and to test an archive to detect problems, copy moved or delete files.
How to download 7Zip v7.0?
From the above features, the feature of compression ratio is outstanding. So to download this application click on the given link below and enjoy this application with its amazing feature.