7Zip is an open-source and free software that aids in the compressing and decompressing of files. It was launched in 1999 and is a popular compression tools application as already mentioned. To make it easier to understand, when someone download files or content of the Internet, it tends to comes in a package usually compressed which you can decompress with certain tools which 7-Zip provides. It creates 7z-format archives with multiple directories and files and can read and write other formats. 7-Zip works on all the versions of Windows, making it easier to navigate, as simple as any software written in C++ can be.
Features of 7Zip v7.2
Some of the features of 7Zip are:
- High system compatibility
- Opens .exe files as archives
- Restarting or running files with corrupted filenames
- Strong file manager for the system
- Over 80 languages are available while accessing the software
- Ability to self extract any 7z format
- Supports many formats like packed and unpacked
- Support even files over 10 billion GB (large files and above)
- A strong user interface
- Its remarkable ability to decompress and compress
- Lightweight and portability making it easy to use
How to download 7Zip v7.2?
1. Click on the download link provided below.
2. Save your file in any folder you like.
3. Now click on install and allow it.
4. After it is installed, select Finish and your software is now ready. Now you would be able to use the app for compressing your files into any zip format.