7Zip is a free and open-source file archiver app, a utility which can place groups of files within compressed containers known as ‘archives’. It is developed by Igor Pavlov and was first released in 1999.It uses its own 7z archive format, but can read and write several other archive formats, it is free software with open source. The most of the code is under the GNU LGPL license. Some parts of the code are under the BSD. So if you want to archive any file, then you must download this app, this will totally help you archiving your files.
Features of 7Zip v7.3
Features of the 7Zip app are listed below:
- Encryption can be enabled for the files with the 7z hierarchy, where users are supposed to give a password to see the file names contained in the containers.
- Allows use on backup files on removal media such as CDs, DVDs, etc. And volumes are dynamically variable sizes.
- Uses usability as a basic orthodox file manager when used in a dual panel mode and has multiple-core CPU threading.
- It is capable of unpacking the archives with corrupted file names, renaming the files as required also enables self-extracting single-volume archives.
- It has command line user interface and Comes with a file manager which contains tool bar with options to create an archive along with a standard archive tools.
- The app comes with 87 languages presently, so you may opt for any language you are comfortable in.
How to download 7Zip v7.3?
To download the app click on the given link below!