7Zip is a no-cost and an open source archiver software that does not need any subscription or sign up to serve its work as a file archive formater (combines multiple file in one archived file). It generates a .7z extension and each individual archive have the ability to store unlimited records and directories. The source code for 7-Zip is mostly registered under GNU LGPL License and involves an unRAR code where any developer is not given any permission to reverse the algorithm. 7Zip involves a container format where any kind of reduction in size is attained through combination of stacks of filters. The file names stored under 7z format is Unicode and its format is sectional. According to reviews by TopTenReviews, it has been rated as one of the best compression media and has proved to be better than ZIP by around 17%.
Features of 7Zip v7.9
- 7Zip offers very high ratio of compression with the help of usage of LZMA and LZMA2.
- It has robust encryption in terms of AES-256 in both ZIP and 7z formats.
- It is localized in around 87 languages all around.
- It has a magnificent file manager providing a better compression.
- It can be easily accessed across Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, 2016 and all other versions.
How to Download 7Zip v7.9?
- In order to download this archiver software, user must click on the
- User should select appropriate version that he/she is operating and then click ‘Download’.
- As soon as the download is complete, user should open the file and installation set up begins.
- The installation doesn’t consume much time and user should click ‘close’ as soon as the process finishes.
- The 7Zip is installed now and user can find it in their devices.