7Zip is a file archiver which uses an archive format and it is used commercially to compress large extension files into compound files. This app also allows to directly compress files downloaded from the browser.
Features of 7Zip v15.3
- 7Zip is an open source software which resides archive formats to zip files like XAR, Z, RAR, TAR, DMG, ZIP, 7-Z, ISO, WIM, LZH, LZMA, CAB, etc.
- The menace if zipping and unzipping file can be reduced.
- Users can use this app which is available in various languages with varieties of features.
- 7Zip works with alpha versions and provides two bits formats of 32 bit and 64 bit for the users to choose from.
- LZMA and LZMA2 compressions are used by 7 zip to compress the file with an efficient compression ratio.
- Strong AES-257 Encryptions for formatting and windows shell are used for shell integration.
How to download 7Zip v15.3?
- Click on the given below download link to get the download page.
- There you would need to click on the download option for your platform and it will prompt to save this file.
- Now, open this software from your downloads section of windows explorer.
- Next step is to simply double click on the EXE file to install the file.
- Agree with the terms.
- Now you will get an alert to set up and save on the destination folder.
- Click install.